Specification:* Brake pad range: 0 ~ 100 mm
* The pad open jaw: 10-90 mm
* Flexible wire length : 65 mm
* The clamp jaw: 0 ~ 50 m m
Features:1. The brake piston wind back tool is used to quickly separate brake pads. And compress disc brake pistons when working on brake caliper replacement.2. It can be used while the caliper is on the vehicle or hanging free.3. It makes brake pad replacement a quick and easy job.
4. The wire hose clamp tool is used to replace and lock fuel, oil, or water hose, etc.
5. It is very convenient for working hidden area, long distance and difficult access.